terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009

Frases que fazem a Saga Twilight

Twilight

•"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him -- and I didn’t know how potent that part might be -- that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." - Bella Swan
•"You are my life now." - Edward Cullen

New Moon

•"Do you think I’ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?" - Bella Swan
•"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. …. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." - Edward Cullen

•"If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often." - Jacob Black

Eclipse

•"I don’t want to be happy with anyone but him." - Bella Swan
•"It’s not right! I don’t want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to give you things, not take things away from you. I don’t want to steal your future." - Edward Cullen

•"Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I’ll be here -- fighting. Don’t forget that you have options." - Jacob Black

Breaking Dawn

•"Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you." - Bella Swan
•"I’m sorry. I am truly sorry for the pain this causes you, Jacob. Though you hate me, I must admit that I don’t feel the same about you. I think of you as a… a brother in many ways. A comrade in arms, at the very least. I regret your suffering more than you realize. But Bella is going to survive, and I know that’s what really matters to you." - Edward Cullen

•"I’m just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time." - Jacob Black

CONFIRA AMANHÃ A TRADUÇÃO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

...